An Immunity Boosting Initiative By Chicken India
Chicken India launches Cookathon Lockdown Challenge, an initiative that promotes preparation of delicious Chicken or Egg dishes by families during the lockdown period. The objective of the program is to help families indulge in a fun and exciting cooking exercise that builds bonding and makes the lockdown period less boring.
“Chicken India is launched to provide a non-partisan, authentic and insightful information for Chicken and Egg enthusiasts in India and world-wide. Research and Experts have ruled out any connection between Chicken/Eggs or COVID-19.”, says Suresh Chitturi, Managing Director, Srinivasa Farms.
The Lockdown Challenge runs from April 17 – May 3, 2020, where families prepare a chicken or egg dish and submit a 1 – 2 min video of their recipe to a WhatsApp number 91211 99900. The video must include the participants saying it loud, “Chicken India Challenge”.
“Chicken & Eggs offer the much-needed immunity during this lockdown period, making people less susceptible to coronavirus. Moreover, the Tryptophan in chicken and eggs helps one burst stress and keep them happy.”, say Gulrez Alam, Director, IB Group.
The Chicken India team reviews the submissions on and announces a winner daily. A winner gets Rs. 20,000 prize money each day. Additionally, the most socially liked post gets Rs. 25,000 every week. To be eligible for weekly prize, participants must share their video on social with a hashtag #ChickenIndia.
“We would like to give families an easy, useful and exciting way to win prize money when staying at home during the lock down period,” says Chakradhar Rao, President of Poultry India.
Chicken & Eggs provide an excellent source of health and nutrition to its consumers. Chicken helps build muscles, strengthen bones, lose weight and promote heart health. Research suggests that chicken also promotes brain function and helps vision.
“Our objective is to help families take full advantage of the health and benefits of preparing and eating the required daily proteins through Chicken and Eggs.” says Harish Garware, Chairman, Gartech Equipments.
Terms & Conditions
Daily Prize for Best Dish Of The Day – Rs. 20,000
Weekly Prize for Most Socially Liked Dish Of The Week – Rs.25,000
- Cook a Nutritious Chicken or Egg Dish.
- Take a video with your family while cooking your dish. Introduce yourself and your location.
- The video should include the finished dish. At the end of the video, you and your family should say “Chicken India Challenge”.
- Send the video to our WhatsApp Number 91211 99900
- Share your recipe on our Chicken India Facebook Page or Twitter Page with the hashtag #ChickenIndia with your Recipe in the Caption.
Chicken India Social Media
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/ChickenIndia/
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/chickenindiaorg
- LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/company/chickenindia/
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/chickenindia/
Rules & Regulations
- Participants should cook a dish which should be nutritious Chicken or Egg Dish
- The dish should be clearly visible in the video shared
- Participant sharing fake video or getting automated/fake/robot Likes, Shares or Comments will be disqualified
- The Contest will start on April 17, 2020 and end on May 03, 2020
- Chicken India holds the final right to declare a Winner
- Chicken India holds the right to disqualify any participant
- Chicken India reserves the right to use and share the videos submitted on its website & social media channels