Capsicum Chicken Baskets are delicious and with a burst of Indian flavors. They can be eaten as an appetizer or a side in your meal. Enjoy the recipe.
- 200 Grams Chicken
- 2 Medium Sized Onions
- 2 Green Bell Pepper
- 2 Yellow Bell Pepper
- One cup Kidney Beans
- 2 Tablespoon Green Chilli Paste
- 2 Tablespoon Tomato Sauce
- 100 Grams Mozzarella Cheese
- Boil chicken and separate the chicken pieces into thin threads using a fork and a knife.
- In a large mixing bowl, add kidney beans, chopped onions, green chilies, and tomato sauce.
- Cut the bell peppers into two halves and place them on a baking tray.
- Fill the peppers with the chicken mixture and sprinkle grated cheese,
- Preheat oven to 200°c and bake the chicken baskets for 20 minutes and serve!
Make sure to preheat the oven to 200°c. Food cooks faster in a preheated oven – you’ve got the right temperature and your dish can start cooking immediately and properly.
Video By Vasu & Madhavi