- Chicken – 1 kg boneless cut into small pieces
- Chilli Powder – 2 tbsp
- Turmeric Powder / Manjal Podi – 1 tsp
- Garam Masala Powder – 1 tbsp
- Ginger Garlic Paste – 2 tbsp
- Lemon Juice or Vinegar – 1 tbsp or to taste
- Salt to taste
- Thick Unsour Curd / Yogurt – 1/2 cup
- Rice Flour / Arisi Maavu – 1/4 cup
- All-Purpose Flour / Maida – 1/4 cup
- Corn Flour / Corn Starch – 1/4 cup
- Oil for Deep Frying
- Mix all the ingredients except oil and all the three flour. Leave it to marinate overnight.
- Now take the chicken out of fridge an hour before frying so it comes to room temp.
- Add in rice flour, maida, and cornflour. Mix well.
- Drop-in hot oil and fry till golden. It will take around 7 to 10 mins depending on the size of the chicken.
- Drain it and serve hot with some fried curry leaves and lemon wedges.