- 250 Grams Minced Chicken
- 1 Cup Chopped Cabbage
- 1 Carrot
- 2 Onions
- 4 Green Chillies
- 1 Capsicum
- 8 Garlic Pods
- 3 Teaspoon Ginger & Garlic Paste
- 2 Teaspoon Salt
- ½ Cup Scallion
- ½ Teaspoon Pepper Powder
- ½ Teaspoon Sugar
- ½ Teaspoon Fish Sauce
- 2 Teaspoon Light Soy Sauce
- 1 Teaspoon Rice Vinegar
- 1 Teaspoon Chilli Oil
- 30 Pieces Palm Sizes Fresh Cabbage Leaves
- In a large mixing bowl, add minced chicken, chopped cabbage, carrot, onions, green chillies, capsicum, ginger and garlic paste, scallion, pepper powder, sugar, fish sauce, soy sauce, rice vinegar, and chilli oil.
- Let the mixture rest for 15 minutes.
- Heat the two rack steamer with water and brush the base with oil.
- Add the minced chicken mixture in the center of palm sized cabbage leaf. Form into rolls.
- Steam the rolls in the steamer and cover the lid for ten minutes.
- Serve the rolls with chilli sauce.
Video By Ruby Pathak