Chicken Changezi Recipe is an ancient recipe that originated from the era of Changez khan. The Mughlai dish is cooked using rich ingredients.
- Chicken 400 Grams
- Lemon Juice 3-4 Teaspoon
- Curd ½ Cup
- Onion Slices 1 Cup
- Ginger-Garlic Paste 2 Teaspoon
- Tomato Paste ½ Cup
- Cashew Nuts 10 Nos
- Red Chili Powder ½ Teaspoon
- Coriander powder ½ Teaspoon
- Chat Masala ½ Teaspoon
- Milk ½ Cup
- Fresh Cream 5 Teaspoon
- Kasuri Methi 1 Teaspoon
- Shahi Garam Masala Powder ½ Teaspoon
- Coriander Leaves ½ Bunch
- Salt to Taste
- Soyabean Oil 100 ml
- Clean the chicken pieces, drain the water, and set aside.
- Marinate chicken with lemon juice, salt, red chili powder, ginger garlic paste, and curd for 1 hour.
- In a frying pan, pour the marinated chicken and fry evenly on all the sides and keep aside.
- In a separate pan, add soya oil, chopped onion, and crushed cashew nuts.
- Fry for 5 minutes and add milk and grind to form a fine paste.
- Take another frying pan. Add soya oil and saute ginger garlic paste.
- Add tomato paste, fried onion and cashew paste, red chili powder, coriander powder, chat masala, and salt.
- Cook on a low flame for 10 minutes.
- Add fresh cream, chicken pieces, milk, and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Lastly sprinkle the Kasuri methi and freshly chopped coriander leaves.
Chicken Changezi is ready to serve!
It is important to keep the heat very low when you add cream. This avoids the cream from getting curdled!
Video By Mistuni