- Chicken 500 Gms
- Curry Leaves 1 Bunch
- Coriander Leaves 1 Bunch
- Mint Leaves 1 Bunch
- Onions 2 Nos
- Green Chillies 2 Nos
- Turmeric 1 Tsp
- Coriander Powder 1 Tbsp
- Chilli Powder 1Tsp
- Oil 750 ml
- In a hot skillet, add chopped onions, green chilies and saute until onions turn golden brown.
- Add coriander leaves, mint leaves, curry leaves and fry for a while.
- Add the masalas and add chicken and cook on high flame for 10 minutes until the water is completely absorbed.
- Simmer chicken curry and cook for 10 minutes on low flame.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve.