- Chicken 1 Kg
- Ginger and Garlic Paste 1 Tbsp
- Chilli Powder 1 Tsp
- Turmeric 1 Tsp
- Poppy seeds 1 tsp
- Onions 3 nos
- Cumin seeds 1 tsp
- Curry leaves 1 bunch
- Coriander leaves 1 bunch
- Grated coconut 50 gms
- Dry coconut 50 gms
- Oil 750 ml
- Marinate the chicken with ginger and garlic paste, turmeric, salt and chilli powder.
- Grind together onions, grated coconut, coriander leaves, garlic, and ginger into a fine paste and keep aside.
- In a hot pan, add oil and fry onions, curry leaves and chicken pieces for 20 minutes on low flame.
- Open the lid and add coconut paste and cook for 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle chopped coriander leaves and serve with rice.