- Boneless Chicken 500 Gms
- Coriander Leaves 1 Bunch
- Green Chilies 2 – 3 Nos
- Red Chili Powder 1 Tsp
- Turmeric 1 Tsp
- Salt to taste
- Ginger and Garlic paste
- Sliced Deep Fried Onions
- Charcoal 1 Nos
- Cream Half cup
- Grind together chicken, coriander leaves, green chilies, red chili powder, turmeric, salt, ginger and garlic paste.
- Transfer the minced chicken into a plate and leave space in the center.
- Add hot charcoal in the center of the plate and cover it with the lid for five minutes.
- Remove the charcoal and make small shaped kebabs.
- In a hot Tawa, add oil and shallow fry kebabs on both sides.
- Garnish with cream and serve!