- 250 Grams Chicken
- 2 Onions
- 1 Bunch Curry Leaves
- 2 Green Chillies
- 1 Teaspoon Ginger & Garlic Paste
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Tumeric
- 2 Teaspoon Green Chilli Paste
- 1 Teaspoon Garam Masala
- 300 Grams Curd
- 100 ml Water
- ½ Teaspoon Fenugreek Seeds
- ½ Teaspoon Mustard Seeds
- ½ Teaspoon Cumin Seeds
- 2 Nos Dry Red Chilli
- Cut boneless chicken into medium-sized pieces.
- Heat 2 tablespoon oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Saute curry leaves, onions until it turns golden brown.
- Add ginger-garlic paste and fry for 5 minutes.
- Add medium size chicken pieces and cook on high flame until it leaves excess water.
- Add turmeric, salt, green chili paste, and garam masala and cook the chicken for 20 minutes and keep aside.
- In a medium-sized bowl, take one cup curd and mix with 100 ml water until it forms a smooth texture and keeps aside.
- In a hot pan, add oil and fry fenugreek seeds, mustard seeds, cumin seeds, dry red chilies and mix with curd.
- Lastly, add flavored chicken pieces with the curd mix.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and serve.
Let the chicken soak curd for at least 30 minutes. This will enhance the flavor of the dish even more.
Video by Asha