- 500 Grams Chicken
- 2 Tablespoon Whole Pepper
- 1 ½ Tablespoon Fennel Seeds
- 2 Medium Onions
- 2 Tomatoes
- Cumin Seeds
- Curry Leaves
- Green Chillies
- 1 Teaspoon Turmeric Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Coriander Powder
- I Tablespoon Ginger Garlic Paste
- Roast Pepper, fennel seeds, for a minute and grind the mixture and keep aside.
- In a hot pan, add 2 tablespoons of oil and saute cumin seeds, onions, curry leaves, and fry till the onions turn golden brown.
- Add turmeric powder, coriander powder, pepper and fennel powder and fry for 5 minutes.
- Add chopped tomatoes and fry for 10 minutes.
- Add chicken pieces, salt to taste and cook on low flame till the chicken is cooked.
- Transfer on a serving plate, garnish with coriander leaves and serve!
Video By Vipin