Homemade Popcorn Chicken couldn’t be easier to make! Popcorn chicken in the most mind-blowingly delicious snack that can make anyone fall into a food coma!
- 200 Grams Chicken
- 1 Tablespoon Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1 Tablespoon Green Chilli Paste
- 1 Teaspoon Garam Masala
- 1 Tablespoon Cumin Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Piri Piri Masala
- One Cup Corn Flakes
- 100 Grams Flour
- Salt to Taste
- 1 Tablespoon Black Pepper
- 500 ml oil
- Chop the chicken to bite-sized pieces.
- In a large mixing bowl, coat chicken with ginger and garlic paste, garam masala, cumin powder, piri piri powder, green chili paste and set in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Mix flour, salt, and pepper in a bowl and evenly coat the marinated chicken pieces with the flour mix.
- The next step is to dip the chicken pieces in water, and coat them with crushed corn flakes.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and fry chicken until you see a rich golden brown color and a crispy texture.
- Serve the chicken popcorns with readymade tacos!
To make crispy chicken popcorns, bring the heat up slowly until the temperature of the oil is between 350 and 375 degrees F — too low and you’ll get greasy food, too high and it’ll burn.
Video By Shahid