- 250 Grams Minced Chicken
- 2 Tablespoon Ghee
- 1 Cup Milk
- ½ Cup Jaggery
- 1 Teaspoon Cardamom Powder
- 2-3 Cashew Nuts
- 4-5 Raisins
- 1 Cup Grated Coconut
- 1 Tablespoon Gulkand
- Heat ghee in a pan and fry minced chicken for twenty minutes.
- Add jaggery, cardamom powder, milk and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Transfer the chicken into a bowl.
- Add cashew nuts and raisins and mix well.
- Add gulkand for flavor.
- Mix grated coconut and form into medium sized balls.
- Coat with grated coconut and serve!
Vidoe By Kinjal