If you love Indo Chinese food then this quick recipe will win your heart. A fusion of flavors will burst in your mouth as you take a bit of the crispy Dragon Chicken by Suresh. Let’s get started!
- 500 ml of oil
- ¼ Cup Cashewnuts
- 1 Teaspoon Chopped Ginger & Garlic
- 20 Grams Green Bell Pepper
- 20 Grams Onion
- Red Chilli Flakes (As per taste)
- Salt to taste
- 1 Teaspoon Soy Sauce
- 1 Teaspoon Tomato Sauce
- ½ Tablespoon Honey
- ½ Cup Water
- Coriander Leaves
- 2 Whole Eggs
- ½ Tablespoon Mustard Sauce
- Pinch of Chilli Powder
Dragon Chicken Marination:
- 300 Grams Chicken
- Salt to Taste
- 1 Tablespoon Crushed Pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 1 Whole Egg
- 3 Tablespoon Cornflour
- Cut chicken into thin strips.
- Marinate the chicken strips with crushed pepper, salt, soy sauce, egg, and cornflour.
- Coat the ingredients well and let it sit for 30 minutes.
- In a frying wok pan, add oil and deep fry the chicken strips until it turns golden brown.
- Drain and keep aside.
- In a hot pan, add 2 tablespoon oil. Saute onion and chopped ginger and garlic for 2 minutes.
- Add partially crushed cashew nuts, bell pepper, red chili flakes, and saute for another 2 minutes.
- Add soy sauce, tomato sauce, honey, water, and salt and cook for 5 minutes.
- Lastly, add the fried chicken strips and mix well.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and serve.
- Boil eggs, and transfer into a bowl of cold water.
- Deshell the eggs.
- Cut eggs into two halves and transfer the yolk into a bowl.
- Mix salt, pepper, and mustard sauce with the yolk.
- Fill the egg white with the flavored yolk. Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and serve.
Serve the Dragon Chicken with Deviled Eggs. A healthy and tasty combination!
After frying the chicken, remove quickly and let it cool uncovered, with a napkin paper beneath. This will keep the chicken crispy.
Video By Suresh