- Eggs 2 Nos
- Onions 2 Nos
- Green Chillies 2 Nos
- Chilli Powder 1 Tsp
- Turmeric Powder 1 Tsp
- Flour 1 Cup
- Oil 750 ml
- In a bowl, combine eggs, chopped onions, green chillies, chili powder, turmeric and salt and beat for 2 minutes.
- Heat the pan and add 1 tbsp oil.
- Add the beaten eggs and roughly mash the eggs once it starts cooking.
- Keep the burji aside.
- Make a dough with flour and roll into a circle shaped roti.
- Add the burji filling and carefully roll the dough.
- Take a knife and cut the dough in 5 equal parts.
- Flatten the dough filled with burji and deep fry until cooked evenly.
- Serve with tomato ketchup.