- Chicken 500 Gms
- Salt to taste
- Curd 1 cup
- Turmeric 1 Cup
- Ghee 2 Tbsp
- Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder 1 Tsp
- Pepper 1 Tsp
- Cumin Powder 1 Tsp
- Coriander Powder 1 Tbsp
- Ginger 1 Tbsp
- Garlic paste 1 Tbsp
- Lime Juice 1 Tbsp
- Marinate the chicken with curd, chili powder, turmeric, and salt.
- Make a paste with ginger, garlic, pepper, coriander powder, chili powder and keep aside.
- In a hot pan, add ghee and fry onions till golden brown.
- Add the marinated chicken and masala paste and cook on a low flame for 30-40 minutes.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve with rice or roti.