- Chicken 350 Gms
- Green Chilies 2 Nos
- Sorrel Leaves 4 to 5 Nos
- Onions 4 to 5
- Ginger and Garlic Paste 1 Tbsp
- Turmeric Powder 1 Tsp
- Garam Masala1 Tsp
- Chilli Powder 1 Tsp
- Oil 3 Tbsp
- In a hot pan, add oil and fry onions until golden brown.
- Add green chilies, ginger and garlic paste and fry for 5 minutes.
- Add chili powder, garam masala, cumin powder, and turmeric.
- Add sorrel leaves and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the chicken pieces, water and cook the chicken for 30 – 40 minutes on low flame.
- Serve hot!