- Marinated Minced Chicken 500 Gms
- All purpose flour 100 gms
- Breadcrumbs 2 Bread
- Cornflour 2 Tbsp
- Pepper 1 Tbsp
- Salt to Taste
- Paan 2 Leaves
- Eggs 2 Nos
- In a bowl, mix flour, cornflour, salt and pepper and keep aside.
- Beat the eggs and keep aside.
- Take minced chicken and make bullet shaped chicken.
- Dip the bullets in beaten eggs and coat the flour mix on both sides.
- Finally coat the chicken with bread crumbs and deep fry the bullets.
- Take the paan leaves and add mayonnaise and cover it with the chicken bullets.
- Roast the paan bullets on a pan for 2-3 minutes and serve!