- 200 Grams Chicken Thighs
- 4 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 4 Fresh Basil Leaves
- 2 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Oregano
- 3 Garlic Cloves
- Fresh Rosemary
- Salt to Taste
- Make partial cuts to the chicken thighs.
- Transfer the thigh pieces into a zip lock bag.
- Add lemon juice, chopped basil leaves, olive oil, and oregano.
- Seal the bag and marinate the chicken for 3 hours in the refrigerator.
- In a pan, heat olive oil and saute chopped garlic and freshly chopped rosemary.
- Add the marinated chicken thighs and fry until evenly cooked from all the sides.
- Serve with spaghetti and season with olive oil!
Video By Prisha