- Chicken Breast 2 Nos
- Mint water 1 cup
- Fennel leaves 1 tsp
- Garlic 1 tsp
- Broccoli 1 Cup
- Mushrooms 1 Cup
- Onions 1 Cup
- Red Cabbage 1 Cup
- Eggs 2 Nos
- In a hot pan, saute garlic, fennel leaves and add chicken breast pieces and cook on both sides for 15 minutes.
- Add mint water and cook until the water is completely absorbed.
- Remove the chicken pieces and place on a wire mesh and roast on both sides and keep aside.
- In a pan, add beaten eggs, mushrooms, cabbage, onions and broccoli and cook for 10 minutes.
- Cut the chicken breast pieces into small sizes and add to the egg and veggies.
- Garnish with prunes and serve!