Keeping infections and diseases at bay can be as simple as boosting your immune system by having nutritious foods and supplements and incorporating a healthy lifestyle.
You should always start your day with egg-ceptional breakfast and have a well-balanced diet full of fruits, vegetables, herbs, nuts, and grains. Immunity enhancing foods are typically high in antioxidants such as vitamins A, C, and E, containing minerals such as selenium, zinc, and carotenoids.
Eggs are one of the most nutritious additions to your diet! A large egg contains a nutrient called – selenium (22% of the daily value) that strengthens your immune system.
Here are a few easy and quick egg-citing dishes you can try at home:
- Scramble up one or two eggs topped with a little garlic, tomato, onion, and cheese.
- Mexican omelet with sauteed cherry tomato and mushrooms.
- The classic hard-boiled egg with sprinkled chives and pepper.
- Egg-ceptional baked french toast.
- Try mug scrambled eggs with cheese.
Eggs are so versatile and healthy, especially for kids. You can have eggs in any form and incorporate them in any dish. Start egg-perimenting, make an egg sandwich, add it in a roll or just enjoy the sunny side up with your choice of bread.