Who doesn’t want beautiful long lustrous hair, but hair fall, dry scalp, and brittle hair make it impossible. We have to resort to expensive shampoos, conditioners, and hair care products to keep our mane healthy. You can save a lot of bucks on hair care products by simply using an inexpensive solution to all hair-related issues. Eggs are the best alternative to prevent hair loss and enhance hair growth present in your kitchen.
Hair is primarily a structural protein known as keratin. Protein availability is a crucial factor in ensuring hair health and robustness. Decreased hair growth and hair loss result from protein-deficient diets, as less availability of proteins often results in hair becoming dry, brittle, and weak. The health of hair can be maintained by regular consumption of eggs as they are rich in proteins and have many essential vitamins and minerals beneficial for hair, they also help protect hair from harmful UV rays.
- Supports Hair Growth: Protein found in eggs increase hair strength, and speed up hair growth. It also promotes the healthy growth of new hair follicles. Vitamin A plays a significant role in hair cell regeneration as Sebum, a naturally produced scalp conditioner, requires Vitamin A for its production.
- Scalp Treatment: The drying of scalp and dandruff are easily preventable by the vitamins and minerals available in the egg.
- Prevents Hair Loss: The fundamental cause of hair loss is a deficient supply of iron to the hair root and hair follicle, which affects the hair growth cycle resulting in hair shedding. Hair loss can be slowed and reversed by the biotin present in the eggs as it helps in the regeneration of hair follicles by metabolizing carbohydrates, proteins, and fats.
- Enhances Hair Elasticity: Egg yolk is high in lutein, Vitamin C and Vitamin B6 present in eggs facilitate the production of hemoglobin, increasing the iron absorption capacity in the blood. They are also helpful in producing collagen, which strengthens the capillaries that supply blood to the hair shafts. It also hydrates the hair thereby improving its elasticity.
- Adds Shine: The dry and damaged hair gets rebuilt by the egg proteins resulting in increased hair strength and softer hair making your hair look smooth, shiny, and moisturized.
Including eggs in your diet and lifestyle can is highly beneficial to significantly reduce hair fall, making them healthier, smoother, and shinier.