Eggs are nutrient-rich and loaded with essential amino acids, a variety of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and healthy fats. Consuming 2-3 eggs daily as a part of a balanced diet has many health benefits.
Here is the list of Health benefits you might observe if you consume eggs every day :
- Boost brain health – Choline is an essential component of cell membranes and helps synthesize neurotransmitters, together with Omega 3 acids. It aids in the prevention of Alzheimer’s and improves cognitive function and memory.
- Improved physical appearance – B-complex vitamins (B2, B5, B12), including biotin, help ensure the proper functioning of the nervous system and support muscle strength. Collagen production makes skin, hair, eye, nails healthy and regulates liver functions
- Reduced Risk of Heart Disease – eggs improve the body’s cholesterol profile by helping raise the HDL “Good Cholesterol” levels in the blood and Increasing the size of small and dense LDL particles, which reduces the risk of cardiovascular problems. The bioactive phospholipids in eggs help in reducing the inflammation in the body.
- Support Eye Health – Antioxidants Lutein and Zeaxanthin present in eggs helps protect eyes. They also reduce the risk of macular degeneration and cataracts, which often leads to vision impairment and blindness.
- Enhanced mental health – Zinc, folate, and Lysine in eggs, helps reduce anxiety and stress levels by increasing the amount of serotonin in the nervous system.
- Increased Energy and metabolism – You will feel energetic all day because of Riboflavin, which helps convert food into fuel efficiently.
- Boosted Immune system – Selenium helps support the immune system and regulate thyroid hormones.
- Help Lose fat – High protein content in eggs helps in making you feel more satiated for longer. Ensuring you don’t consume a lot of calories throughout the day.
- Stronger Bones and teeth – Calcium together with Vitamin D in eggs helps in streghtning the bone as Vitamin D aids in the absorption of calcium
- Help build lean muscles – the protein in eggs repair the muscle tissue’s tears from exercising and helping you in building lean and toned muscles.
Include Eggs in your meal everyday to have a healthy balanced diet.