- 500 Grams Chicken
- 12 Garlic Cloves
- 4 Green Chillies
- 1 Bunch Coriander Leaves
- 1 Cup Curd
- 1 Lemon
- 4 Large Onions
- 3 Tablespoon Oil
- Grind together green chillies, coriander leaves, garlic, and ginger.
- In a large mixing bowl, marinate the chicken pieces with coriander paste, curd, salt, and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Coarsely chop onions and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a skillet and saute chopped onions till golden brown.
- Add the marinate chicken pieces and cook over medium heat for 40 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and serve.
Video by Gurpreet